Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Sephora Birthday Gift 2016: Marc Jacobs lipstick and eyeliner


It's the end of the year, and I just wanted to give a quick update on the Marc Jacobs birthday kit from this year. To be honest, I always regretted not picking up the Fresh rose mask and soy cleanser in place of this item, as I'm more of a skincare than a makeup product.

The lipstick is really cute, as it's super small and a very nice and wearable color. The eyeliner is a bit tough to apply, but does have incredible staying power (almost too much in fact, as I found I had to scrub quite hard to remove)

The one large disappointment with the eyeliner is that I had it in my travel makeup bag daily, and then one day it just suddenly became unusable. Not sure if it broke or something but literally one day I tried to turn the stick up and it was like the entire stick had disappeared. 

All in all a very nice and generous gift from Sephora, but I'd only recommend this pack if you are a major makeup or Marc Jacobs fan. I found it quite average. 


No comments:

Post a Comment