Saturday, November 9, 2013

Kiehl's: Ultra Facial Cream Review


Aside from just body moisturizers, I've also been on the hunt for a nourishing facial night cream. I picked up Kiehl's famous Ultra Facial Cream, which is apparently made with extracts from desert plants that work to protect skin from the cold and dry winter air. So far, it seems to be living up to its 24-hour moisture promise, leaving me with moisturized, non-greasy skin all night and into the morning.



The cream itself is plain white and unscented, with a surprisingly light texture that isn't greasy and is very easy to apply and absorb into the skin. You probably could use this during the day but I've been solely reserving this for evenings. It does live up to its word, for I wake up with my skin feeling normal and not tight, despite having the heater running all night.



I think this may just be my new night cream, winning out even over my Shiseido White Lucent by being non-greasy and just solid all around. The only caveat is it does contain parabens (preservatives), which is rather disappointing for a brand that's built its image around natural, high-quality products.

No comments:

Post a Comment