Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Michael Todd: Intensive Organic Cream Eye Treatment


It's unfortunate, but this eye cream is probably one of the worst I've ever tried. In terms of texture and scent it's passable, but the problem is it seems to do more harm than good. Every time I use this for two or more days straight, I end up developing red spots all around my eye area. These go away once I stop use, but it's absolutely unacceptable in my opinion for an eye cream to do that.



The cream has a medium texture that's not too runny or thick. It sinks in well, but the applicator is honestly horrendous - it's difficult to press down on, and always dispenses far more product than you need.


Overall, I would warn everyone to stay away from this. I'm going to use it purely as a hand cream from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment