Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ciate Mini Mani Month Set: Pepperminty


There's nothing like some great post-holiday sale items. I've long wanted to expand out my limited nail polish collection, and found the Ciate Mini Mani Month Set on sale from Nordstrom. The price worked out to under $2 per polish, which I thought was a pretty great deal.

It comes with 17 mini colors plus one full-size of a pink glittery shade called Serendipity, two caviar blends, two glitters, and a top and base coat. I'll be doing reviews on the colors one-by-one as the weeks go past, but overall I'm very pleased with the purchase. Truthfully, I don't see myself getting much use from either the glitters or the caviar because it's a bit of pain to have to apply those to wet nail polish (plus I find the caviar never stays put). But the colors are gorgeous, and the first one I wanted to feature is Pepperminty.


I used the base and top coat too, which were pretty fantastic. The top coat set after just a couple minutes.


Pepperminty is a pastel greenish-blue shade that is just beautiful. I've already received multiple compliments on the color. Additionally, it seems to be wearing well, with hardly any chipping after a few days. This is a great color for the winter / spring, and I'm looking forward to getting plenty of use from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment