Friday, August 15, 2014

Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash


I've mentioned before that I've been on the hunt for a one-stop makeup remover that will easily and quickly get off all my makeup at night. Unfortunately, my Emma Hardie balm just hasn't been cutting it (requires far too much rubbing to remove eye makeup), so I swung into Kiehl's after seeing the signs for their new face wash.


Although I have dry skin, the sales associate assured me that this product would work. I like that it's simple to use, you literally just pump out some of the clear fluid and lather it up on your face. 


The product itself is clear and with a very light herbal fragrance, and works up into a light lather that isn't drying (though you will need to moisturize well afterwards). I've been using it now all summer, and I will say it's by far the most effective product I've tried yet. Unfortunately, it still requires a bit of work to remove eyeliner, but for non-waterproof mascara and eyeshadow it does wonders - a few smears and it comes off.

Overall I'm very pleased with the product, and as a bonus the Kiehl's associate was super sweet and threw in samples for their creamy avocado eye cream and midnight recovery oil. I recommend this if you're also on the hunt for an effective, all-in-one makeup remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment