Saturday, May 28, 2016

L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara


This post is more of a warning for fellow ladies who suffer often from smudging of their mascaras. For me, this happens with most mascaras, as I have monolids and my lashes point straight down. This means they're almost constantly brushing against my undereye area, and often by the end of the day I'll have black marks there.

What I've realized is that this problem is made much worse by L'Oreal and Lancome mascaras (they're the same company, so probably no surprise they share certain formulations). The Lancome Hypnose mascara smudges like mad under me, and unfortunately so did this L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara.


While I did like the applicator and dark formula, I now know to stay far away from these brands. Try Covergirl or Maybelline mascaras for slightly less problematic wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment